HE WHO INHABITS ETERNITY
Isa 57:15 (KJV)
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Genesis 1: 1-2 The beginning
The Word starts out with "In the beginning God..." It does not try to prove the existence of God but simply assumes His existence.
1. This refutes atheism. No God.
2. This refutes pantheism. All is god
3. This refutes polytheism. Many gods.
4. This refutes dualism. Two opposing gods.
It is interesting that all pagan cosmologies involve the work of gods or some mystical principle on a preexistent "stuff" of an earlier "chaos". This is the principle of evolution.
Gen. 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
"Beresheet Bara Elohim et ha-Shamayim et ha-Eretz"
The name of God here is "Elohim" or Lord of Hosts, and is grammatical "error" a plural noun used in a singular form. The verb "created" is in a singular form.
Bara - Create out of nothing
Asa - make, fashion, fabricate
Yatsa - form
The Bible alone presents a picture of the special creation of everything by a transcendent God. God created everything "ex nihilo" or more properly "ex Dei".
It is also significant that the Genesis 1:1 implies that God dwells outside our space-time continuum. The creator cannot be the creation. This implies multidimensional status to the creator.
The multidimensional natures of spirit and even nature are not new ideas.
Time and Space.
Rabbi Moses ben Nachman 1194 - 1270 and Moses ben Maimonides 1135 - 1204. Both concluded from a study of Genesis in the Torah:
1. Time did not exist prior to creation.
2. Space did not exist prior to creation.
3. The universe was finite and had no outside.
4. The universe has 10 dimensions 4 knowable and 6 unknowable
Space is curved. Euclidean geometry. 2D Triangle sum of angles = 1800
In Space sum of angles can equal 2700 + Space is curved.
Riemann geometry is the mathematical foundation of the geometry of multiple dimensions.
Higher dimensional space simplifies and unifies the various forces of nature. Einstein concluded time was 4th dimension.
Michael Faraday, James Clark Maxwell development of field theory.
Einstein tried to develop field theory of gravity but could not unify with Maxwell's equations in four dimensions. In five they worked.
Maxwell's equations were 8 in number and ungainly in three dimensions.
They looked like this:
L @ E = r
L x B - dE/dt = j
L @ E = O
L x E + dB/dt = O
The second and the last are vector equations and thus represent three equations for each of the three vectors each, bringing the total to eight. The first says that all charges in a field begin on the electron and the third says that all magnetic lines of force begin and end at a point and there is no magnetic monopole.
The relativistic rewrite using the Maxwell Tensor:
Fmv = dmAv - dvAm
is:dmFmv = jv
The last equation says all the first 8 say.
The burning bush: "I AM" transcends time altogether.
2 Tim. 1:9 This grace was given to us before the beginning of time.
Titus 1:2 The hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time.
John 17:24 You loved me before the creation of the world
Eph. 1:4 He chose us in him before the creation of the world.
1 Pet.1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world.
Our universe is a HYPERSHPERE, a sphere in four dimensions.
The Multidimensional power of God
Mr. and Mrs. Flat, Flatland, Edwin Abbot, 1884 Two-dimensional world can help explain higher dimensional space.
The multidimensional nature of God explains the many difficult doctrines about Him.
1. The Trinity or the fact that God is both 3 and 1. Absurd in 4 dimensions but with a minimum of 9 dimensions it is mathematically logical. i.e. Triangle and Sphere. A 2D triangle rotated on one of it axis will circumscribe a circle with one of the adjacent arms. When rotated in 3 dimensions the triangle will circumscribe a sphere.
2. Omnipresence. Impossible in 4 dimensions even as Jesus hinted when he told the disciples that is was good that he went away so the Holy Spirit could come.
3. Omnipotence. It is easy to imagine the power difference between 2D and 3D Then the difference between 4D and infinite D is awesome indeed.
4. Omniscience. Just a couple of extra time dimensions would enable God sitting on top of a 3 time dimensional globe, with our single time dimension the equator. He could then drop a line down to our past and present and future simultaneously.
5. A God who is both personal and infinite. Anything less than infinite is 0. God is a being of Hilbert dimensionality or infinite mathematical dimensions. That does not even include the Spiritual dimensions that are independent of the mathematical space or time dimensions.
So What Does That Mean To Me?
1. The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
2. Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
3. Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
4. So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
5. And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
6. Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
7. And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
8. Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.
9. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
10. Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
11. But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
12. And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13. And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
14. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
15. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? Whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
16. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
18. Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
19. Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
20. And when he had so said, he showed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
21. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
23. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
24. But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27. Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
30. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31. But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
This is an example of the many appearings of the risen Lord to people in closed (to our 3 dimensional thinking) rooms. If Jesus had had merely 6 dimensions to work with he could transpose these three spatial dimensions into three other and turn a corner we cannot see and go a direction we cannot follow yet still be very close.
Where do spirits reside, work, and have their being. Look at this curious story in Daniel 10: 1-14.
10:1. In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
2. In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
4. And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;
5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6. His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in color to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
7. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
8. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
9. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
10. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
This presents an interesting story of a battle that was waged in the spiritual or multidimensional realms. Persia was the next kingdom to rise in Daniel's vision of the statue earlier. Where did this battle occur that no one had reported that titanic struggle?
Modern physics speaks of a space-time continuum of 4 dimensions, 3 of space and 1 of time. There are an additional 6 that shrunk to become part of the warp and woof of the fabric of space. The intercies of these dimensions are called Reimannian curves. These Reimannian curves might possibly provide fast lanes of travel that punch through the boundary conditions of our space-time continuum such that beings that are multidimensional can move anywhere very quickly. They are like secret passages in an old house that link rooms next to each other that the normal entrance might make you go out the door and down the hall to get into the other room.
Also look at the story of Elijah in 2 Kings 6: 13-23.
But still what does that have to do with us?
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Wow! This comforter, or the Holy Spirit, is IN us. We know God is spirit and is thus multidimensional. So to is the Holy Spirit. How does he connect with this flesh which is so firmly rooted in this space-time continuum?
1 Cor 6:17-20
17. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19. What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
This is the same Holy Spirit that "hovered" over the deep in the creation.
This is the same Holy Spirit that was in the pillar of fire by night and cloud by day over the tabernacle in the wilderness. This is the same Holy Spirit that "dwelt between the Cherubim" in the Holy of Holies. This is the same Holy Spirit that was the visible "Shekinah" glory that hovered in the place behind the veil. This is the same Holy Spirit before which the High Priest trembles lest he have any sin in his life and would be killed in His presence.
That Spirit dwells in our Spirit. The tri-part man. Body = Flesh, Soul = Mind, Spirit = Death or Life eternal depending on condition.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
The flesh with its locus of control in the soul does not want to do the things of the spirit. The new locus of control is our spirit, which has been quickened or made alive with the introduction of the Holy Spirit.
The multidimensional interface is our spirit!! Our flesh is this worldly only. It has mass and follows the law of entropy. It will fail one day. Our soul and spirit are massless and do not follow the physical law of entropy. They are eternal. We will get a new body that will be eternal too, but that is another story.
Ephesians 1: 18-23, 2: 1-7
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.
2:1. And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins:
2. Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3. Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7. That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
How can we be here and seated together in heavenly (multidimensional) places in Christ. WE ARE AT LEAST PARTIALLY MULTIDIMENSIONAL!!
We can DO things in the spiritual world, because the Holy Spirit, with his holy DNA quickened our "seed" or spirit and it grew through the space-time boundary into the multidimensional world of spirit. We literally dwell there and here at the same time. Most just don't realize it.
That brings on some responsibilities too.
Yup! You can't escape it. You enlisted when you accepted Christ as your Savior and the Holy Spirit indwelt your body. You have been in the thick of it even if you didn't realize it.
Ephesians 6: 10-12
10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Well just put up those ol dukes and start flailing away at the spirits all around you! That would just land you in the local mental ward.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5. Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
OK! Our weapons are not physical, but are spiritual. Multidimensional weapons to fight multidimensional foes. Someone asked a preacher where the spiritual battle was being fought. Expecting an esoteric answer he was shocked when the one being questioned said "Oh about 6 feet off the ground" It's in the mind! The brain is a machine a ghost knows how to operate. It is where the battle rages.
Eph. 6: 13-18
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Gospel (Good News) of Peace
S(word) of God
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
12:1. Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10. To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Gifts and Ministries for the building up of the body and the spreading of the gospel.
Rev. 12: 7-11
7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
The Blood of the Lamb,
The word of our testimony
Our willingness to die in the battle.
All these things are our weapons. We need to armor and arm our selves for the battle is at hand!! Brothers and Sisters this is a call to those who will join. We must operate in the spiritual realm. Dependence on the flesh only yields sin. That includes church programs where the Spirit is not present. Passion for the things of God is good but a passion for God is even better.